There is no attorney-client relationship unless the attorney and the client sign a written agreement. Your receipt of information from this website, receipt of books or reports via mail, filling out a Get Help Now or contact form, an email exchange, phone conversation and/or in-person consultation with Ortiz Law Firm, or one of its attorneys or staff, DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Ortiz Law Firm. Any legal information provided by Ortiz Law Firm to non-clients is for general information purposes only. It is not a substitute for legal advice. This means Ortiz Law Firm is not acting as your attorney unless or until a written agreement is signed by the client and the attorney. Although we will review your information and evaluate your potential claim, this does not mean that we have or will agree to represent you. As a matter of policy, Ortiz Law Firm does not accept a new client without first investigating possible conflicts of interests and obtaining a signed contingent fee agreement. Put simply, we are not your law firm until and unless we a-) agree to accept your case; and b-) you formally engage our services by signing a written agreement as required by the attorney ethics rules for Florida.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information or offers.
- The Consumer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- At any time consumers may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We store all user information in databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as being physically located in a secure facility. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client or doctor-client relationship.
The Ortiz Law Firm website is an online information service provided by Ortiz Law Firm. Although the information is available to anyone, Ortiz Law Firm retains copyrights on all text and graphic images. Therefore, you may not (1) distribute any of the contents (text or graphics) of this site without the express written permission of Ortiz Law Firm; (2) include the information on your own server or in your own documents without permission from Ortiz Law Firm; (3) modify or re-use the text or graphics located on the Ortiz Law Firm website.
The Ortiz Law Firm name and logo are trademarks of Ortiz Law Firm. “Top Ten Mistakes That Will Destroy Your Long Term Disability Claim” is a trademark of Ortiz Law Firm.