We Help With Appeals, Lawsuits and Lump Sum Settlement Offers
We help disability claimants receive the long-term disability (LTD) insurance benefits they are entitled to receive.
- If you have been denied benefits, we can help prepare and file your administrative appeal with the insurance company in an effort to maximize the chances that your LTD claim will be approved.
- If your benefits have been cut-off or terminated, we can help prepare the appeal to have your benefits reinstated.
- If you have exhausted your administrative appeals with the insurance company, we may be able to file a lawsuit against the insurance company.
- Our firm does not typically handle short term disability cases. However, if your short term disability benefits have been denied and you have long term disability coverage that may be impacted then we may be able to assist you with that claim as well.
- If you have been offered a lump sum settlement offer, we can help you evaluate the fairness of the offer and possibly negotiate for a higher settlement amount/