Broadspire and Long Term Disability Claims
Broadspire (www.choosebroadspire.com) is not an insurance company. Broadspire is a global third party administrator, offering disability and absence management solutions. As a Crawford Company, Broadspire is based in Atlanta; Georgia. Crawford & Company (www.crawfordandcompany.com) is the world’s largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self‐insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries.
On August 11, 2014, Broadspire announced that it will add short‐term disability, long‐term disability, and Family Medical and State Leave management to its existing global portfolio of products. The new suite of products, collectively known as Integrated Disability and Absence Management Services (IDAM), first became available in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Broadspire announced it will partner with ClaimVantage, a global software firm with a claims management system with specialized capabilities. ClaimVantage has a cloud‐based platform with anywhere access to handle disability and absence management claims.
Appeal of Broadspire Disability Denial Letter
If you have a group plan long-term disability policy that is being administered by Broadspire, your policy is likely governed by ERISA. ERISA does have strict appeal procedures and deadlines. ERISA requires an internal or administrative appeal if your benefits are terminated or denied. The time limit to file an appeal is very limited, usually only 180 days. Under some policies, you may have a second, voluntary appeal. You should consult with an experienced disability attorney to determine your legal rights.
Broadspire Long Term Disability Attorney
Disability attorney Nick A. Ortiz offers the following legal services for disability claimants that have a long-term disability insurance policy or individual disability income policy being administered by Broadspire:
- Appeal of a Broadspire denial of individual or government long-term disability insurance benefits;
- ERISA appeal of a Broadspire denial of group LTD insurance benefits;
- Appeal of a Broadspire wrongful termination of individual or government long-term disability insurance benefits;
- ERISA appeal of a Broadspire wrongful termination of group LTD insurance benefits;
- Lawsuit against Broadspire or the underwriting long-term disability insurance company after final denial of individual or government long-term disability insurance benefits;
- ERISA Lawsuit against Broadspire or the underwriting long-term disability insurance company after final denial of group long-term disability benefits; and
- Lump-sum buyout or settlement of a long-term disability insurance policy being administered by Broadspire.
Call Broadspire disability attorney Nick Ortiz at the Ortiz Law Firm at 850-308-7833 for a free case evaluation.